Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Bad Chocolate


Cocoa Peeps?
Originally uploaded by CarbonNYC

If there is such a thing, I'm not sure I'd put Peeps into this category but I do have some choices.

Old favs like Reeses Peanut Butter cups (esp. the Easter egg variations b/c they give you even more good/bad peanut butter)

Nutella mmmm spread it on your white bread in gobs, spread it in the bottom of your ice cream pie

Magic Shell remember this? We used to load it on our ice cream and later report to the mother of our sick, sick stomachs.

Kinder Eggs a European good/bad. Good=they give you a miniature toy in your white/milk chocolate egg. Bad=the chocolate itself white/milk blend

I feel like I'm forgetting some critical Good/Bads pls. feel free to tap me on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment